Here are some Benefits of Pineapple after using Mixed Fruits Enzyme Soaps Hand Made by Kenika Younger Looking Skin : Looking youthful is a goal that everyone has and pineapples can help you to achieve this goal. This fruit helps to keep the skin flexible and firm because it increases collagen synthesis. It contains vitamin C and amino acids and these are all skin-friendly nutrients. You can apply fresh pineapple directly to your face to reap the benefits. Reduce Acne : Acne is a skin problem that can alter your self-esteem and it may even leave scars if left untreated. This fruit contains high amounts of anti-inflammatory substances and vitamin C, both of which fight the causes of acne. The vitamin C helps to improve your body’s ability to heal while the anti-inflammatory substances help to prevent new breakouts and a worsening of current ones.
Exfoliate Your Skin : Exfoliation removes dead skin cells and ensures that your skin is bright and glowing. Pineapples wedges will naturally exfoliate the skin so that your complexion and tone always look their best.
For more information about our products or any other please call as the following below:-
Viber : Soma : WhatsApp : Imo : + 66 86 7768086 + 66 86 7768086 Line ID : reena2558
Below are the benefits of ingredients of each herb
It is a naturally rich source of protein, which is good for cell repair and muscle building. Glowing Skin. Tomatoes are not just an important part of a healthy diet but also work wonders when applied topically on the skin. Applying tomato juice or rubbing tomato halves on the skin evens out the skin and revives the glow giving you a healthy looking skin. It contains a high amount of Vitamin C, which is known to brighten skin. Benefits of tomato for skin complexion are well known. It not only helps in providing brighter skin complexion but also make your skin tighter and prettier. Messaging raw tomatoes on your face lessens sun tan and helps you in recovering your lost glow. Do you know the secrets of Hungarian women’s beauty? It is the lycopene which is found in abundance in tomatoes!
Find here some more natural beauty benefits of tomatoes:
1. Include in your diet lots of tomato and tomato products. They are rich source of lycopene which results into your skin looks like a baby skin.
2. The higher contents of lycopene in your skin protect it from harmful sun rays.
3. The nutritional experts claim that consuming tomatoes protect your skin from ultraviolet lights.
4. By consuming tomatoes and tomato products you enable your skin to suck in more of oxygen which defer aging of your skin and makes it less prone to wrinkles.
5. Your skin will look younger, if you consume lots of tomatoes and tomato products. You can apply these natural beauty tomato masks to not only make your skin brighter and tighter with natural glow, but also to delay ageing process and wrinkling of your skin.
Glycerin For Skin Care And Benefits
Glycerin is well known for its many uses for skin care. Glycerin on skin works as humectant, which is why it attracts moisture onto your skin. It has many other benefits for the skin and beauty care. It can stimulate our skin cells to rejuvenate them, and therefore is used in many skin care products, such as soaps, body lotions and moisturizers, body scrubs, face packs and face masks, as well as hair shampoos and conditioners.
Glycerin, also called glycerol, can be used on all types of skin including oily skin. It is used to treat many oily skin conditions, like acne, skin infections, wrinkles and fine lines. And if you have dry skin on your face, you can apply glycerin topically onto your face to increase and lock in moisture on the skin to cure the dryness. It gives you moisturized and cleansed skin, without any side effects.
Glycerin suits most of the people and effects of the glycerin on skin are healthier. It provides more-natural looking appearance.
Is Glycerin Good For Your Skin?
Glycerin is safe for your skin. Include glycerin into your skin care regime, and say hello to glowing, healthy, soothed and supple skin. Read on for glycerin uses for skin.
Glycerin Uses And Benefits For Skin And Face
1. Moisturizing: Glycerin acts as a very effective moisturizer on the skin. It makes your skin absorbs water from air reducing the dry and dull patches on your skin. It’s therefore very useful in winters as well. Glycerin can be applied directly onto the skin as a moisturizer. Dab a cotton ball with glycerin and apply it onto your skin. Wow, you will feel your skin gets soft, supple and hydrated immediately on its application. It adds hydration and health to your skin. Glycerin is also known for its meditative properties that work to heal dry, rough and irritated skin.
2. Smoothing – Glycerin For Dry Skin: As the skin ages, it looks dull and gets susceptible to irritation, redness and many other conditions, such as dry skin due to losing its ability to retain moisture. With aging, your skin gets rough – but using glycerin regularly can make your skin smooth and prevent other problems associated with dryness. This also helps in smoothing your skin and face by filling in the microscopic cracks in the dry skin.
As you get older, your skin cannot retain moisture and this causes rough, dull skin that is prone to irritation and redness. Using glycerin regularly can prevent the problems associated with dryness.
3. Maintaining Water Balance – Glycerin As A Humectant: Humectants in glycerin attract water from air and help in retaining water in the skin. When glycerin or glycerol is applied to the skin, it minimizes water loss due to evaporation and maintains the skin’s water balance on an intercellular level– so keeps the skin well hydrated and nourished. Due to this reason, the glycerin in skin care products and lotions can cure, prevent and treat dry skin.
4. Glycerin Skin Protectant: Due to its dual ability, glycerin works on two fronts at the same time by hydrating your skin as well as filling the cracks in dryer skin – so it acts as protectant to protect your face by retaining the outer layer of the skin intact. This layer is critically needed to work as a natural barrier to save your skin from pollutants and skin disease causing bacteria.
5. Cleansing – Glycerin And Rose Water For Skin: Glycerin works as a cleanser to get rid of dirt and dust from the skin. Mix glycerin with rosewater to use it as a cleanser. Before sleeping at night, wipe your face thoroughly with the mixture. Apply this process regularly for real skin cleaning and skin pores cleansing.
6. Nourishing Your Skin: Because of its skin nourishing properties, glycerin is used in many beauty products. To nourish your skin, mix glycerin with your favorite moisturizer and use it every day. Its regular use will help to keep your skin healthy, soft and fresh.
7. Enhances Appearance Of Skin: Glycerin acts as an emollient that keeps your skin not only moist, but soft and supple to touch. It makes your skin looks healthier and attractive, devoid of the scaly looks and other characteristics of dry skin. Its therapeutic effects on wounds and other skin disease also lead your skin to look healthier and smoother.
9. Glycerin And Lemon / Lime Juice Moisturizer For Skin: This homemade glycerin moisturizer is great moisturizer that works to safeguard your skin from the vagaries of cold winters and other harsh environmental conditions. This great moisturizer is not only good for your face, but can be used all over your body.
Method: Take a bottle of glycerin and two tablespoons of fresh lime / lemon juice. Pour about 200-250 ml of glycerin in a bowl. Use either non-medicinal or medicinal glycerin. Now mix two tablespoons of fresh lemon / lime juice with the glycerin. Mix these two ingredients together well and store the homemade moisturizer in a glass bottle. Use this moisturizer at night before you go to sleep. Apply it with either your fingers or a cotton wool, and let it absorb into your skin.
The beauty benefits of honey will make it your skin's new savior
Wallace shares four of the main skin-saving properties of honey.
Acne: Honey is naturally antibacterial, so it's great for acne treatment and prevention.
Aging: Full of antioxidants, it is great for slowing down aging.
Complexion boost: It is extremely moisturizing and soothing, so it helps create a glow.
Pores: Honey is clarifying because it opens up pores making them easy to unclog.
1. DIY Honey mask
Wallace tells us that one of the easiest things you can do with raw honey is layer it on as a mask. “Raw honey can help unclog pores while simultaneously delivering moisture to parched skin,” she says.
Apply a thin layer of raw honey to slightly damp skin using a circular motion. Leave the honey for at least 30 minutes and then gently rinse it off with warm water. “You'll find that it easily washes away, leaving you with soft, radiant skin.”
2. Honey spot treatment
Try zapping pesky zits with honey. “If you're suffering from a breakout, reach for a swab of honey instead of an overly drying over-the-counter pimple cream,” Wallace advises. “Applied ever so lightly, you can sleep with a dab of honey on your face and awaken to less-stressed skin.” Swirl a small amount of honey onto a cotton swab and dab onto your blemish. If you want a little extra boost, Wallace suggests mixing the honey with tea tree oil and lavender oil for additional natural cleansing.
3. Honey cleanser
Though it's not meant for removing delicate eye makeup, honey still makes a good cleanser. “It is amazing at dissolving other makeup, especially when mixed with your favorite natural plant oil and spices,” Wallace tells us. She suggests creating a mixture of honey and oil (try coconut oil or jojoba oil) to form a balmy texture that is slippery enough to slide across your face. “Add in a dash of cinnamon, turmeric or nutmeg for an aromatic treat. Massage the concoction over your face, loosening up heavy makeup and moisturizing your skin at the same time.”
4. DIY Honey exfoliator
You can exfoliate your skin once or twice a week with a gentle scrub made with two parts honey and one part Arm & Hammer Baking Soda. “Baking soda offers light exfoliation while the honey soothes and smooths the skin,” explains Wallace. “Don't be shy about using this recipe from head to toe — your arms, legs and feet will also benefit from this simple yet effective concoction.”5
5. Honey bath
Once you start dealing with dry winter skin, turn to honey to soothe. “As the seasons change, your skin can go into overdrive trying to rebalance itself to the conditions. Warm baths with soothing ingredients can keep your skin in check,” affirms Wallace. “Add two cups of honey to a running bath to create body-smoothing bliss. Soak for 15 minutes and then add a cup of Arm & Hammer Baking Soda for your final 15 minutes to help rid your body of dead skin cells without irritation.”